When it comes to high performance skate equipment, Seismic don't mess about! The FREERIDE gloves have been designed specifically for progressive trick riding. Rather than modify an existing pair of gloves to make them 'fit-for-purpose', Seismic have re-designed these garments from the ground up, radically altering what riders expect from a performance glove. Using advanced materials and construction, including breathable synthetics, neoprene knuckle accordions, intelligent seam placement and industrial strength Velcro, Seismic have create a glove which sets a new benchmark in longboard glove design.
ADVANCED MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
• Premium goatskin palmside, with second layer reinforcing fingertips and high-stress zones.
• Breathable synthetics on back of hand, including stretchy neoprene knuckle accordion. JWS Europe supplies these gloves with Blue accents.
• Intelligent seam placement for fit and durability.
• High-strength, form-fitting goatskin/neoprene hybrid cuff with easy pull-on extension and industrial-strength Velcro.
SUPREMELY COMFORTABLE & FUNCTIONAL FIT – SNUG YET FLEXIBLE
• Velcro split at natural palm crease for full hand mobility.
• Ergonomic glove patterns custom-designed and torture-tested by a Pattern Master with 30 years’ experience and detailed knowledge of hand anatomy. (Other brands’ patterns are usually copied from gloves made for dress fashion or unrelated sports.)
- Additional Information
SKU LBG-031 Brand Seismic Colour Black / Blue RRP £55.00